It has been a fun couple of months on the Learning 2.0 journey. While I had heard of a few of the tools most were experienced and explored by me for the first time. At this point I may not incorporate them all in my daily life but I do know it is beneficial to recognize what is out there for when the need arises and/or compare to future tools. I would have to say Delicious is my favorite as I have used it daily since setting up the account and can see where it will help with the organization of my MLIS coursework along with family, friends and other personal interests.
Learning 2.0 was a reminder of the concept of lifelong learning goals - though most of us in the MLIS program are up to our eyeballs in a lifelong learning commitment!!!!!
I see where the age of Learning 2.0 has resulted in some frustrating points, how some of the web 2.0 tools do not hold the excitement they once had, and that new innovative tools have since been born - it would be great if a new and updated program was put together to incorporate the current environment.
Even though the MP3 player was not an option for the completion of our Learning 2.0 program I did treat myself to The Shanachies Live ! presentation at Monmouth University. What an inspirational group ... and some great innovative ideas. I always appreciate the reminder to be OPEN to new and creative vision.
Welcome to "Learning 2.0" 550 Spring 2010
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment