Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Learning 2.0 Program

This blog has been created for my RU 550 Information Technology class. It will track the 23 things I will learn in the Learning 2.0 Program.

I am excited to add this program to my Lifetime Learning Journey as I have very little experience with any of the great technological tools highlighted in Learning 2.0.

My computer/technology background is what most would consider "classical" as I begin the MLIS program here at Rutgers after a 25 year career in the business world.

My goal is to discover and explore the Learning 2.0 tools to a level that will not only complete my Information Technology coursework but to the point where I will be able to impress my husband & kids (all 5 of them) and see if I can teach them a thing or two. (Habit #6)

Learning 2.0 looks to be a great program to come up to speed on many of these fun and useful web tools that I will be able to use in this graduate program as well as in a future LIS career. I appreciate that I will be able to learn at my own pace and have the opportunity to investigate other related items.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, it's so great when you can show off something to your kids that they don't know about already! :-)

    ReplyDelete