
westfield nj
Originally uploaded by dubyadubyatwo
It was fun checking out the Flickr site. Boy! There are many people connected by Flickr, sharing photos but much more. Quite a bit of talent out there!!! My own personal collection of digital photos is in much need of organization and I will consider using my Flickr account but I want to review some of the other photo sharing sites/software options especially some of those noted by classmates in their blogs.
In playing and searching in Flickr I came across the great picture above. This is Elm Street, the street I live on - so many years ago.
There are many opportunities to enjoy photos stored on Flickr other than the standard photo album. As I was looking at the mashers I saw a great opportunity for our next family reunion where I can collect family pictures in a group and use Mosaic Maker to post a great family mosaic and while I'm at it can use Map Maker to track our travel sites to and from the reunion.

No comments:
Post a Comment