I created an account with Zoho and spent some time looking at the various features offered. Zoho is a collection of web-based applications offered to individuals, students and businesses that encourage collaborative work. These include the basics for word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database applications. In addition there are others such as Zoho Planner where you can keep track of appointments and To-do Lists and Zoho Chat to facilitate group discussions.
Zoho offers a host of business applications that look to be suited to the small business. Invoicing, Project Management, Human Resource applications to name a few. Having spent time in a business that used spreadsheets to manage multiple projects I wish I could go back in time to utilize such web-based applications that feature collaborative documents - much better than team members all working off different versions of project documentation. Zoho Meeting is another useful application to be used for Web conferencing or training.
While Zoho Writer was easy to use and had all the useful features of basic word processing I was not able to publish a post directly to my blog. Does anyone have advice on this feature?
Welcome to "Learning 2.0" 550 Spring 2010
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment